Saturday, July 22, 2006

Jazz Spotlight featuring Benita Hill - I'll See You In My Song on Benita Hill @ jazzreview.com

New Release Spotlight Featuring: Benita Hill

CD Title: I'll See You In My Song
Year: 2006
Record Label: Benita Hill
Style: Jazz Vocals

Musicians: Kevin Madil (piano), Jim Ferguson (bass), Bob Mater (drums). Kirk Whalum (saxophone), Michael Ripoll (guitar)

Tracks:
Love Came On Stealthy Fingers
Go Slow
Sausalito In The Summertime
I Knew Him In New York
I'll See You In My Song
Born To Be Blue
You've Ruined It For Me
I Go To Extremes
Besame Mucho
The London I Remember
Here's That Rainy Day
I Can Dream Can't I
That's For Me
I Don't Have A Care In The World



Listen to track(s): Go Slow / Sausalito In The Summertime / I'll See You In My Song

Purchase CD: At www.cdbaby.com or At www.itunes.com

No comments: