Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DianaKrall.com - NEW ALBUM 'FROM THIS MOMENT ON' OUT SEPT 19TH

NEW ALBUM 'FROM THIS MOMENT ON' OUT SEPT 19TH

“This album coincides with a happier time in my life. I think it’s very obvious in the music. It reflects how I’m feeling now, the joy that I have in my marriage and family, and hopefully in the future.”



It had only been a few days since singer and pianist Diana Krall publicly announced that she and husband Elvis Costello were expecting their first child. Her remarks may have primarily focused on her upcoming album, but it was easy to discern the rosy glow as she discussed imminent arrivals, and how she came up with the name for one of them.

“I already knew before we went into the studio the title of the record. I definitely knew it was going to be From This Moment On.”"

No comments: